Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bustown Factories

Since moving to Columbus, I've stumbled across a couple old factories (graff havens) teeming with multi-color pieces and productions. The first time finding such a great spot is amazing. Every return trip yields nuanced changes or sheds light on things I hadn't noticed before. For instance, this one building I had explored a handful of times before I realized I was missing more than half of the best stuff in there. That visit I discovered three new rooms and a new set of stairs leading to a separate second floor layout. The time after that I found yet another new room with stairs leading to even more great stuff. The following are from the final room explored:





Respectively: ENDER; DESTO(top) and KAYO(bottom); "LEVSON" by LEVEL; WEBS

And... here's another example of how great these buildings are. From a different building, this is a video of just one of the many rooms/walls painted on the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment